The symptoms of anxiety illnesses might be comparable with other medical conditions. To determine you are struggling with anxiety, it is recommended to understand the symptoms of severe anxiety first. This can also help you figure out the best solution for the problem. For different treatment methods for anxiety disorders like acupuncture and for details about this, you can check out this site. As for the symptoms of severe anxiety, this consists of the following:
* Heart Palpitations: this is one of the most common symptoms of the problem. Heart palpitations generally symbolize an increase in pulse rate with or without a warning. Those people who are suffering with severe anxiety, the heart rate can go above 100 beats each minute. There are times when the affected person can experience a series of missed beats. Although this is risk-free and often vanishes following the panic or anxiety attack, it is still necessary to opt for a medical help for you to rule out heart problems.
* Abnormal Breathing: this is another strong manifestation of an upcoming or current panic or anxiety attack. Affected individuals can experience a strong chest tightness or the feeling of having a hefty weight right in front or back of the chest. This tightness may also result in unusual breathing patterns. Skipped heartbeats or fast pulse rate as well as wooziness may also result to the irregular breathing patterns. Rapid breathing or breathlessness may arise as a indication of severe anxiety.
* Vision Disruptions: a person affected by severe anxiety may also experience visual conditions. Double, blurred or tunnel visions are some of the signs of the problem, though tunnel vision is regarded as the common during an anxiety attack. If the blood circulation elevated on the brain, lungs and heart, the eyes may start going through tunnel vision. Then again, after the anxiety attack has ended, the vision of the affected person should go back to normal.
* Muscle Weakness: this is among the most common severe anxiety signs. This is also attributable to increased blood circulation on the main organs in the body. Some individuals can also experience not being able to walk or anxiety about falling because of the tingling of the legs.
* Dreadful Thoughts: some individuals who are impacted with anxiety disorders may go through depression or dreadful thoughts. These thoughts may include various things such as the thoughts of death, masochism, anxiety about going insane, dreads of having another anxiety attack and the fear of being watched. So as to reduce or get rid of these negative thoughts, the patient should be spoken with and told that he/she is just dealing with a panic attack and nothing risky can happen to him/her. Then again, if these dreadful thoughts fail to settle down following or in twenty four hours, immediate medical help needs to be sought.
Keep in mind that familiarizing yourself with the symptoms of anxiety could help you ascertain when to seek medical help or take prescription drugs for panic attacks. Although these symptoms are mild in general, harmful incidents may happen especially when dreadful thoughts are severe. In order to avoid this, make sure you look at internet resources for additional information about the different varieties of anxiety disorders together with the symptoms of the illnesses.